Monday, June 7, 2010

Here we go again!

So, I've decided that I do like blogging, (if you could how many blogs I follow you would believe me) problem is, I'm not very good at keeping up with my own blog.  I'm here to try again!  I promise more pictures, because the more I read blogs, the more I realize the pictures make it much more fun!

We are expecting another 'little Harris' in December and I figured since I already have this blog I should use it to record this pregnancy, especially since my last I hardly got any pics of me and it just passed by so quickly.  My official "estimated due date" is December 31, 2010.  With the history of Ben and Corbs I'm hoping to go full term, 37 weeks, which is December 10th.  I had my first appointment on the first of June.  (It was the boring one with the nurse where they just get your history ...)  My next appointment is the 23rd of June and I'm excited to hear baby's heartbeat and know all is well. 

We've been really busy lately and it's only going to get worse!  We've got double weddings this weekend with Gerad's Photography and next weekend our dear friends Jeremy and Kathy are getting married.  I'm making there cake so I'll post some pictures in a few weeks. 

Even though we're going to be busy, I'm going to be posting more ... It's a goal of mine, some "mom time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment